Check Out Our Promotions!Promotions
Features & Amenities
Interior Apartment Features
- 1-, 2- and 3 -Bedroom Apartments
- Oversized Floor Plans with 9-Foot Ceilings
- Cathedral Ceilings on Select Units
- Central Air Conditioning
- Individual Entrances
- Neutral Decor
- Upgraded Satin Nickel Lighting and Accents
- Wood Flooring in Entry and Kitchen
- AT&T U-verse & High-Speed Internet Connection
- Spacious Closets
- Washer and Dryer Connections
- Kitchen featuring Island and Stainless Steel Appliances
- 2″ Faux Wood Blinds
- White Woodwork and Interior Doors
- Handicap Accessible
- Patios or Balcony
- French/Sliding Doors on Select Units
- Garages with Openers Available
- Pool with Expansive Sundeck
- Outdoor Kitchen and Firepit
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Pet-Friendly Apartments
- Professional Landscaping
- Access to I-70, I-270 and John Glenn Columbus International Airport
- Professional On-Site Management and Maintenance Teams Available Daily
- After Hours Emergency Maintenance Answering Service
- Online Application, Payments and Maintenance Requests
- Free Copier and Fax Services
- Planned Community Events
- Washer and Dryer Rentals
- Resident Referral Program
Reynoldsburg, Ohio Apartments
Welcome to Thornton Hall – an Ardent Community! The brand-new apartments in Reynoldsburg, Ohio offer all the comfort and amenities you require to enjoy a luxury living experience.
Enjoy the spacious floor plans and personalize your space to suit your needs. Make yourself at home and enjoy onsite amenities that offer entertainment and opportunities to get to know your new neighbors.
Your apartment is conveniently located near Blacklick Woods Metro Park, which is home to prairies, fields, swamp ponds and a golf course. There are more than 600 acres to explore as you get to know your neighborhood. These Reynoldsburg, Ohio, apartments are a short drive from Motts Military Museum and Ama Motorcycle Hall of Fame.
Your new home awaits!
Central Ohio School District Near Your Apartment
Best place I’ve ever lived. Its been 3 years and I’m not leaving anytime soon.
Great location. Leasing office ladies are pleasant to work with. Best part is maintenance. I have lived here about a year now and every time I need maintenance to come out they are there same day and if it needs replaced they replace it same day. Impressed!
Dear Wanda, I want to thank you and Ardent communities for the great job that you do. I always know that if I need anything, you are just a phone call away. You have taken great care of me and my dog Bruno. This a great place to live and it includes a lot of perks that you don't find at other places. You add such a wonderful personal touch in addition to above! We are lucky to have you here. Thanks again!
Been here for 8 years and can honestly say it has been a great 8 years. Management, in particular, have been outstanding! Very attentive and they treat any issue or concern with a sense of urgency. Thank you Fieldstone Trace, we so appreciate you!!